Why you should attend Health & Social Care Jobs Live
A FREE event for anyone looking for a new job or training opportunity.
You can learn more about the employers. Employers can learn more about you!
- Meet 60+ employers in person
- Boost your chances of being hired by adding a personality to your application
- Hand your CV directly to hiring managers
- On the spot interview opportunities
- Attend Career Workshops & Seminars throughout the event
- Thousands of clinical and non-clinical jobs available. From senior positions, to mid-level roles, to entry level, graduate schemes, traineeships, and apprenticeships
To register for the event please fill in your details and click the blue register button below.
Where and when?
Health & Social Care Jobs Live will be held in the middle of Westfield Shopping Centre in London. The UK’s busiest and most prestigious shopping destination.
Westfield Shopping Centre
16th & 17th June 2023
Who should attend?
This is a FREE event for anyone looking for a new job or training opportunity.
Here you can meet over 60 employers all in one visit. The event will be full with employers from the Health & Social Care sector. Including NHS Trusts, Private Hospitals, Care Homes, Charities and Live-In Care organisations.
Thousands of clinical jobs and non-clinical jobs will be available.
Most of the employers will be interviewing candidates there and then. A great opportunity to fast-track your job search.
For those hard of hearing a BSL Interpreter will be available on Saturday from 11.00 – 16.00 to assist you whilst you work your way around the show.
If you require their services please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot with them.
Or, if you are at the show please visit the information desk and make yourself known to a member of the Job Show team and they will book you a time slot then.
Please note that if you have not pre booked we may still be able to assist you but you may have wait until there is availability.